Skip to main content

Ten On Thursday

1. We got our mattress set in this past Saturday! It was about time. While Zach was at work, my mom and I tried to get the bed frame together. Zach's parents met me to pick up the mattress and then with the 4 of us, we got it all together! We were so excited! It is wonderful and we sleep so well on it!

2. I can't find the charger for my camera battery, which is why I haven't had pictures in a while. I hope I find it soon, especially because I want to share pictures of our new bed!

3. Saturday night we celebrated Zach's Mom's birthday at Texas Roadhouse. She was scared to death we were going to sic the birthday singers on her, but Zach was nice and didn't tell it was her birthday!

4. This week has gone by super quick! I can't complain because I just love sleeping in on the weekend.

5. Yesterday the teacher of a boy in my reading block 7. asked me if I would be interested in tutoring him. I said yes of course, but now I'm nervous and hope I know what to do with him for an hour two days a week! Haha.

6. On Monday we got yummy Chick-fil-a for supper. It is about the only night Zach is home for supper! Other nights I cook, eat by myself, and then he eats when he gets home. Some nights I am just too lazy for that!

7. Tomorrow at school we are having two programs, leaving me with about 2, 30 minute classes teach. I am very much looking forward to it!

8. Zach tried to put up his tree stands again today, but said he needs ladders for them. He is soooo ready for hunting season!

9. Tonight was the season premiere of the Office. Elizabeth came over, we got Panera Bread, and we watched it! We enjoyed it very much even without Steve Carell, and I look forward to the season!

10. We found out that the Dr. thinks that our newest niece/nephew is going to be a BOY! Zach is pretty happy about that, and hopes it stays a boy. Me, I'm happy with either, especially since they make some awfully cute things for little boys these days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BS #3- 22 weeks

22 weeks with Reid, Savannah, and BS #3! 😍 How far along: 22 weeks  Weight gain- up 7 lbs overall. I have been eating more sweets this week and need to reign it in! Buttttt.... Exercise- Reid, Zach, Savannah, and I did take a long walk today in our neighborhood and I’m hoping to do it daily.  Most exciting thing this week- baby girl had hiccups for the first time this week and I could feel them all! Zach also got to feel her a couple times for the first time this week! Same timing as he did with Savannah! So cool! Cravings- sweet, Chick- fil- a, Parlor doughnuts  Aversions/ anything making you sick- not this week! Yay!!! Reid’s thoughts- he still likes to kiss my belly and ran in and talk to baby and tell her how precious she is! One day he told her he can’t wait to see her in October! Savannah’s thoughts- I have started asking her when she’s laying on her changing table if Mama has a baby in her belly and one day she patted her own b...

Family room re-do featuring.... my curtains! : )

For a while now, we've planned on finally finishing our family room.  That's right, it's kind of been unfinished for the entire time we've lived there.  It was painted and decorated, just no molding and the ceiling was hideous because we (and by we, I mean Zach) took down the drop ceiling the previous owners had put up.  So, anyway, I looked at curtains and didn't really find anything I liked, so I decided I was going to make my own.  Zach and I looked at Jo-Ann's a couple times and each time we looked I liked this fabric more and more.  It was the most expensive fabric I've ever bought, but in the end, it was sooooo worth it! (*Note- I bought the fabric in January before NSM! : )) Here we are at Mama Joyce's one day after church cutting the panels.  I think we were all nervous to cut it.  It was too costly to mess up! Fast forward a couple weeks because I didn't have time, was lazy, and also scared to sew on it, and I finally just delved in an...

Valentine's Day and the Quickest Weekend Ever

Valentine's morning I treated myself to a heart-shaped chicken biscuit from Chick-fil-a.  They were BOGO free AND I got a survey for a free chicken sandwich.  That in and of itself made my day! : )                                                       Friday evening Zach and I tried to go out for Valentine's Day.  We thought we were early enough to beat the rush, but it turned out we weren't.   We ended up going back home with a quick stop through Donut Bank to get dessert and then we had a DiGiorno pizza and watched the Olympics.  Can you feel the romance? Haha.                     ...