Skip to main content
Today Nellie peed on one of my textbooks... while sitting right next to me... while looking at me! Argh!!! My little schnuckums was very much in trouble! We are doing very well with potty training and then she just goes without even walking to the door! And yes, I know, irresponsible me that left the book on the floor! On the upside it all stayed on the book, so I could just wipe it off and there was none on the carpet! Just goes to show you there's always a silver lining! : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BS #3- 22 weeks

22 weeks with Reid, Savannah, and BS #3! 😍 How far along: 22 weeks  Weight gain- up 7 lbs overall. I have been eating more sweets this week and need to reign it in! Buttttt.... Exercise- Reid, Zach, Savannah, and I did take a long walk today in our neighborhood and I’m hoping to do it daily.  Most exciting thing this week- baby girl had hiccups for the first time this week and I could feel them all! Zach also got to feel her a couple times for the first time this week! Same timing as he did with Savannah! So cool! Cravings- sweet, Chick- fil- a, Parlor doughnuts  Aversions/ anything making you sick- not this week! Yay!!! Reid’s thoughts- he still likes to kiss my belly and ran in and talk to baby and tell her how precious she is! One day he told her he can’t wait to see her in October! Savannah’s thoughts- I have started asking her when she’s laying on her changing table if Mama has a baby in her belly and one day she patted her own b...

Family room re-do featuring.... my curtains! : )

For a while now, we've planned on finally finishing our family room.  That's right, it's kind of been unfinished for the entire time we've lived there.  It was painted and decorated, just no molding and the ceiling was hideous because we (and by we, I mean Zach) took down the drop ceiling the previous owners had put up.  So, anyway, I looked at curtains and didn't really find anything I liked, so I decided I was going to make my own.  Zach and I looked at Jo-Ann's a couple times and each time we looked I liked this fabric more and more.  It was the most expensive fabric I've ever bought, but in the end, it was sooooo worth it! (*Note- I bought the fabric in January before NSM! : )) Here we are at Mama Joyce's one day after church cutting the panels.  I think we were all nervous to cut it.  It was too costly to mess up! Fast forward a couple weeks because I didn't have time, was lazy, and also scared to sew on it, and I finally just delved in an...

Valentine's Day and the Quickest Weekend Ever

Valentine's morning I treated myself to a heart-shaped chicken biscuit from Chick-fil-a.  They were BOGO free AND I got a survey for a free chicken sandwich.  That in and of itself made my day! : )                                                       Friday evening Zach and I tried to go out for Valentine's Day.  We thought we were early enough to beat the rush, but it turned out we weren't.   We ended up going back home with a quick stop through Donut Bank to get dessert and then we had a DiGiorno pizza and watched the Olympics.  Can you feel the romance? Haha.                     ...