Skip to main content

Bumpdate: Week 32

Forgive me for the same outfit 2 weeks in a row!  I'll make it up with pictures of the new house!!!


Our beautiful house!


How Far along: 32 weeks

Baby's size: as big as a squash, probably almost 5 lbs?  Who knows! These fruits or vegetables are getting a little ridiculous!

Weight loss/gain: Up 15 lbs total.  I promise it's all in my belly. Seriously.

Sleep: Still getting up at least once a night, every now and then it is twice.  I'm on Spring Break this week and have actually even slept through the night most nights!  It's been awesome!  I need this to continue!

Gender: B-O-Y

Movement: We can see him moving my belly all around when we lay down at night and it is so fun to watch!  He has started to push back or move when Zach messes with him! : )

Best Moment of this week: Being on spring break, getting our NEW HOUSE, spending time with my Nellie girl!

Looking Forward: Getting everything to the new house and settled.  We'll see how long that takes! Ha!  Also looking forward to my first baby shower this weekend!  My friend Kayleigh is hosting it and I'm hoping to see people from the daycare and my old school!

Food cravings: Nope, just everything.  Haha.

Weirdest Food I ate last week: Not a thing, this question is going bye bye, only to return if I do eat something odd!

Anything making you feel sick or queasy: Nope!

Symptoms: Legs and back hurting after a long day at work.

Dr. Appt: Had my appt Monday at 31 w 4 days.  My blood pressure was good as was my urine, we were measuring perfectly, and baby boy's heart rate was 140.  Good news all around.  Now I start to have appts every 2 weeks, which will only happen twice, and then I'll have appts every week.  Crazy!

Workouts: Moving lots and lots of stuff.  I have gone to the old house every day this week since getting the new house and have loaded up stuff and brought it over here.  I promise I didn't over-do it too much, though! 

What I miss: I kind of wanted a White Chocolate Mocha the other day, or any coffee really, but I of course don't mind not having any for the next couple months.

Things that stink:  The fact that every week is not Spring Break! ; )   Nellie is having trouble adjusting to the new house.  When I take her to our old house, she gets excited about a mile away and then is so happy when we get there.  It breaks my heart! : (  She is also not going potty the best at the new house.  We think she's afraid of something in the dark or just things out at night.  I know she'll adjust, but it is hard on this Mama's heart to see my baby struggle with this big change.  It makes me so thankful that we closed during my spring break so that I can be home with her.  Pretty sure God orchestrated that for us!

Things that don't stink: My first baby shower coming up!  Feeling baby boy move so much!

Labor signs?:  Nothing yet.

Mama's Thoughts: I did ask Dr. Bieckman to see if he could feel what position BBS was in and he said he was currently breech, but not to even start to worry yet.  That'd be so easy if I hadn't read everything pregnancy-related since like 13 years old.  But I really am trying not to.  I am willing him to turn and praying that he does!

Daddy's Thoughts: I asked Zach what his favorite part of me being pregnant was and he said, "The fact that we're going to have a son." He also said "It's pretty cool getting to feel him move."

Baby: Seems pretty content where he is and still moves a good bit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day and the Quickest Weekend Ever

Valentine's morning I treated myself to a heart-shaped chicken biscuit from Chick-fil-a.  They were BOGO free AND I got a survey for a free chicken sandwich.  That in and of itself made my day! : )                                                       Friday evening Zach and I tried to go out for Valentine's Day.  We thought we were early enough to beat the rush, but it turned out we weren't.   We ended up going back home with a quick stop through Donut Bank to get dessert and then we had a DiGiorno pizza and watched the Olympics.  Can you feel the romance? Haha.                                                                                                     Yummy Whoopie Pie!                                                                                          My Valentine! Saturday morning began gloriously at 9:20 a.m. It seems like it's been forever since I slept that late, but it was wonderful!  I met my friend, Jennifer, and he

Christmas Eve

Our Christmas festivities started with Zach's family on Christmas Eve!  We opened presents and ate!  I'll let the pictures do most of the talking!  As you can see, Christmas is so more magical when there are little ones to spoil! : ) Mrs. Claus house shoes from Nana and Poppy!  Mmmmm, paper!  We got Zach's dad a long magnet on wheels.  We hope he liked it!! Haha, it was one of those gifts that was more of a necessity I think!  She was excited!  We are glad she liked it!  We got Zach's mom a record player that is a 5-in-1 system!  Isaiah's sweater we got him!  Its pockets are in the shape of monkey hands too, so I couldn't resist how cute it was!  He is a cute little monkey too!  Book set from us!  Love If You Give A Mouse.... series!  He is saying. "Ohhh, paper!  I love that!"  Make-up set from us!  He looooved the paper!  Isaiah opening his Leap Frog laptop from us!  He lik

Turns out...

Third grade is not bad at all! The kids are still pretty sweet and are so excited for me to be there and I am excited too! I think it will be fun to see all that they can do and have fun with them. Yesterday I received 5 notes on my desk about how excited that I was there and about how much fun we were going to have. I think they are right! Hopefully I get the hang of them quickly, because I start teaching Science (Mon and Wed), Social Studies(Tues and Thur), and PE (Fri) next week!