Skip to main content

Ten on Thursday x2

Wow, I wish I had a really good excuse for missing two Ten on Thursdays. I had to wash my hair?





Well for the one that should have been on May 5:


1. Our Nellie Girl turned 9 months old on May 4th!

2. I enjoyed my last week with my class so much! They were little angels! (Ha ha!)

3. I turned my last review paper in to my University Supervisor ever! Woo hoo!

4. Zach and I got to enjoy Aubrie's Birthday party! I lied though, as I did forget my camera! I got some pictures on my Ipod touch, but I haven't figured how to upload them to Blogger yet. though!

5. I finally picked up my honors chords for graduation. At least I wasn't too late!

6. We also brought home my big book shelf from Mama and Daddy's! Now they want the rest of my stuff out. I know Zach will want to have a yard sale when that happens!

7. Since it is my last week student teaching, I got to observe a fourth and fifth grade classroom. It was definitely an eye opener since I haven't done any work with students in those grades!

8. I got to take my last field trip with my kids on the 5th! We went to the down town museum in Evansville and the kids had a blast!

9. Zach and I got Olive Garden as take-out one night and were surprised! They fix you up huge salads with their dressing in seperate containers and parmesean cheese in packets. It's like you are practically there. Our entrees were a little on the cool side, but it was so nice to eat at home! I don't think we have been eating at home enough these past couple months, so I am working on some tasty menu options for me to cook! I find it is so much easier to cook when you write out a menu, go to the store and buy all the ingredients you need for a couple of weeks, and then have all of your things for a long time!

10. The next time I post, I will be a college graduate! Wow, I can hardly believe that!

For this past week:

1. My last day was so bittersweet. I enjoyed every minute of it and we got to celebrate me leaving by watching Tangled, which the kids loved!

2. Saturday was a busy day! I cleaned, cleaned, and cleaned all morning since Zach had to work.

3. That afternoon Suzanne and I went see Water for Elephants. Despite not reading the book and not knowing much about the plot, I enjoyed the movie. Without ruining the movie I just want to say, I love Rosie! That's all about that!


4. On Sunday, I had my college graduation. It was sooo incredibly long. I had to be there at 1:30, it didn't start until 3:00, and wasn't over until after 6:00! It was sad that it wasn't that enjoyable. Instead everyone was just thinking, "Would this please be over soon?!"


5. Sunday was of course, also Mother's Day. We got spend it with both our moms since they were of course both at graduation! We are both blessed to have loving moms who have raised us in Christian homes and loved us unconditionally!


6. On Monday, Zach and I mowed and weed eated at Mama Joyce's. My shoulders and chest got very badly burned. We couldn't find sun screen, so obviously next time we'll just take our own!


7. On Wednesday I helped Mama and Daddy bring a lot of Suzanne's things home from school. She has quite a lot of things! I told my Mama, "You're welcome for getting married last summer so you don't have to move the both of us out of college this year!" : ) hehe.


8. On Thursday I got everything set up to be a substitute in Warrick County! I get to sub for my 3rd grade class next Wednesday! I am so excited to see them!


9. A certain husband of mine has a birthday coming in 4 days! He will be joining me in my oldness!


10. Nellie is so good at "Roll over" now, it's ridiculous! Our little girl is so talented! Now I just have to think of what to teach her next!


This had been and incredibly long post and I think I have now caught you all up on the important (or not so important) happenings of the Scheller family the past two weeks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day and the Quickest Weekend Ever

Valentine's morning I treated myself to a heart-shaped chicken biscuit from Chick-fil-a.  They were BOGO free AND I got a survey for a free chicken sandwich.  That in and of itself made my day! : )                                                       Friday evening Zach and I tried to go out for Valentine's Day.  We thought we were early enough to beat the rush, but it turned out we weren't.   We ended up going back home with a quick stop through Donut Bank to get dessert and then we had a DiGiorno pizza and watched the Olympics.  Can you feel the romance? Haha.                                                                                                     Yummy Whoopie Pie!                                                                                          My Valentine! Saturday morning began gloriously at 9:20 a.m. It seems like it's been forever since I slept that late, but it was wonderful!  I met my friend, Jennifer, and he

Christmas Eve

Our Christmas festivities started with Zach's family on Christmas Eve!  We opened presents and ate!  I'll let the pictures do most of the talking!  As you can see, Christmas is so more magical when there are little ones to spoil! : ) Mrs. Claus house shoes from Nana and Poppy!  Mmmmm, paper!  We got Zach's dad a long magnet on wheels.  We hope he liked it!! Haha, it was one of those gifts that was more of a necessity I think!  She was excited!  We are glad she liked it!  We got Zach's mom a record player that is a 5-in-1 system!  Isaiah's sweater we got him!  Its pockets are in the shape of monkey hands too, so I couldn't resist how cute it was!  He is a cute little monkey too!  Book set from us!  Love If You Give A Mouse.... series!  He is saying. "Ohhh, paper!  I love that!"  Make-up set from us!  He looooved the paper!  Isaiah opening his Leap Frog laptop from us!  He lik

Ten on Thursday

1. Zach is on Spring Break this week! Even if it is just from his one class, we still enjoyed it! I actually got to have him with me all last night! 2. I am almost done with my first week in third grade. So far, so good! The kids seem to really like me and I'm becoming rather fond of them as well! 3. I was working out last night and accidentally kicked Nellie in the side of her head. She is okay, but Zach may still be dying of laughter! I felt awful and was trying to pick her up as she was trying to scurry away from me. She must have thought I did it intentionally! Poor baby! She got lots of hugs and kisses after that though! 4. We have kept our sink free of dirty dishes for over a week now! This may not sound like such a feat, but trust me, when you don't have a dishwasher, it is! 5. Tomorrow is the "Spring Fling" carnival at my school. I am going to help set it up after school, which should be fun! 6. Warrick County School Corporation announced this past week that t