Skip to main content

10 Day You Challenge




*Okay, so after my fear post yesterday, last night there was a tick on my upper thigh when we got home from Target! It was a tee-ninsy deer tick and I flipped. Thank goodness it was crawling and not bitten in! Moving on...


7 wants! Woo hoo! How can I pick just seven? Or how can I come up with seven? I have so much already!



1. I want in the next few years to build my idyllic "forever" house. It is much like the home in "The Notebook" in my head, but with tall, wide windows in the front. It would have wrap around porches on both levels, would be either white or brick, would have 10 or 12 feet ceilings, with a couple secret passages/rooms. Not too much right? I'm already making my own rough blue prints! : )



2. I want children. Obviously not too soon, but maybe in the next few years. It is so exciting to think about, and with friends starting to have babies, we can't help but talk about it! Now if you want specifics, I'd like 2 boys and 2 girls. Doesn't matter what order they're in, but I need a couple years in between each. Zach on the other hand will tell you no more than three, and hopefully more boys than girls! Haha, it's
a good thing that God is the dealer of those cards and we'll just take them as they come. Any will be a huge blessing!



3. I want a teaching position in a classroom! Of course I am thrilled to get to be an aide this year, but this want is for next year!



4. I want a dishwasher! Hehe, if you have been to our house you know how we struggle with dishes. I tell Zach if we had one that I would never complain about unloading the dishwasher if only I had one!



5. I want the perfect wardrobe for a teacher. I have a lot of things, but I would love to just have a blank check and not worry at all about the cost of what I am buying!



6. I want to be able to lose a certain amount of weight this year/ school semester.

7. I want a Cricut machine! It would be an awesome addition to my classroom and would make designing things so much easier!

Oh, and Zach said that I had to add that I wanted a Ford Edge... And he's right! (it's a "long time away" want.)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day and the Quickest Weekend Ever

Valentine's morning I treated myself to a heart-shaped chicken biscuit from Chick-fil-a.  They were BOGO free AND I got a survey for a free chicken sandwich.  That in and of itself made my day! : )                                                       Friday evening Zach and I tried to go out for Valentine's Day.  We thought we were early enough to beat the rush, but it turned out we weren't.   We ended up going back home with a quick stop through Donut Bank to get dessert and then we had a DiGiorno pizza and watched the Olympics.  Can you feel the romance? Haha.                                                                                                     Yummy Whoopie Pie!                                                                                          My Valentine! Saturday morning began gloriously at 9:20 a.m. It seems like it's been forever since I slept that late, but it was wonderful!  I met my friend, Jennifer, and he

Christmas Eve

Our Christmas festivities started with Zach's family on Christmas Eve!  We opened presents and ate!  I'll let the pictures do most of the talking!  As you can see, Christmas is so more magical when there are little ones to spoil! : ) Mrs. Claus house shoes from Nana and Poppy!  Mmmmm, paper!  We got Zach's dad a long magnet on wheels.  We hope he liked it!! Haha, it was one of those gifts that was more of a necessity I think!  She was excited!  We are glad she liked it!  We got Zach's mom a record player that is a 5-in-1 system!  Isaiah's sweater we got him!  Its pockets are in the shape of monkey hands too, so I couldn't resist how cute it was!  He is a cute little monkey too!  Book set from us!  Love If You Give A Mouse.... series!  He is saying. "Ohhh, paper!  I love that!"  Make-up set from us!  He looooved the paper!  Isaiah opening his Leap Frog laptop from us!  He lik

Ten on Thursday

1. This weekend we didn't plan on handing out candy, but then felt guilty when we saw all of the cute little trick-or-treaters walking around. We ran to the store and got lots of candy. We only had 13 or 14 kids!! Oh well, I am giving the rest of candy to the little girl I tutor on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 2. One of the girls that trick-or-treated at our house saw Nellie and exclaimed, "Isn't Nellie a handful of precious!" It was so sweet and had us laughing. 3. On Tuesday when I was at tutoring, the word unjustly was in the book we were reading. I asked her if she knew what justice was, and she replied, "Actually, it's like a girl's store in the mall!" Oh, how I love the things kids say! 4. Zach informed me last night that it was "no shave November!" He tried to do this last year and didn't last long, so let's hope for the same this year! ; ) 5. Nellie turned 3 months old today! Her most recent interests are: -Running