Skip to main content

Bumpdate: Week 18




How Far along: 18 weeks

Baby's size: A sweet potato

Weight loss/gain: Still down 5 lbs.

Sleep: Nightly bathroom visits between 2-4 am.  It's so frustrating because I have not done well getting back to sleep after that, and it is making me really tired!

Gender: TBA in May. Zach really wants to find out, so we have discussed what we're going to do!

Movement: I have felt a couple things that I think may be baby, but I really don't know.

Best Moment of this week: Knowing Christmas break is coming!

Looking Forward: to Christmas break and Christmas!  Seeing Shim on the big screen and how much they have changed.

Food cravings: I wanted a pudding pop, but Target isn't selling them.  I also wanted custard! And I got some!

Weirdest Food I ate last week: Not a thing.  I'm just trying to eat.

Anything making you feel sick or queasy: Nope, and I am very happy about this!

Symptoms:  My lower back will hurt from time to time, especially after a long day of standing at school.  Other than that I can't complain! : )

Workouts: Non-existent.  I am so not proud of this.

What I miss: Not much this week! 

Things that stink: Nothing much.  Pretty excited for Christmas!

Things that don't stink: Zach starts his new job next week and is now a college graduate!  So very very proud of him and us.  It's been an adventure, but I wouldn't change the last 4.5 years for anything!

Mama's Thoughts: I am excited for Shim to have their first in-utero Christmas.  I'm pretty sure that they might get a present or two.  I'm so glad to be feeling better and wondering when I will actually "need"maternity clothes, because I haven't thus far.

Daddy's Thoughts: Zach keeps telling Shim to really move and kick so he can feel it.  He still likes to lay and talk to Shim, which is the sweetest thing ever!

Comments